Elementor Forms Integration with Zoho Campaigns
Elementor Forms Integration with Zoho Campaigns is the perfect solution for businesses who manage their email database of leads and contact in one central location. Keep your data in sync while also improving your email marketing and promotional SMS. The integration between Elementor Form and Zoho Campaigns will enable users to synchronize their form submissions from Elementor Form to their Zoho Campaigns account. It will also be possible for them to manage these forms by viewing the data collected through the form submissions in one place. It is definitely needed as there are many businesses who use both Elementor Form and Zoho Campaigns for their contact and lead management.
If you are looking to enhance your business operations using our form and WooCommerce plugin integrations, you can explore our combo packs section, which offers a variety of options.
Connect your Zoho Campaigns account and Elementor forms
- Go to Integration of Zoho Campaigns with Elementor forms plugin from WordPress
- Select form created by Elementor form from which you want to send data in Zoho CRM
- Then go to Zoho CRM authorization page
- For Client id & Client Secret click on Zoho API console.
- Select “Server Side Applications”
- Give a client name but It cannot contain keyword “Zoho”
- Copy “Homepage URL” and “Authorized Redirect URIs” from the plugin
- It will generate “Client ID” and “Client Secret”, paste it in the plugin
- Now complete the authorization process
Users can select the contact list of the Zoho Campaigns from the integration settings where they need to push submission data.
To synchronize with the Zoho Campaigns interface with Elementor Forms mapping is a mandatory feature. Mapping all the Elementor Form fields with the related Zoho Campaigns fields makes sure that all the form submission data will be shown perfectly on your Zoho Campaigns account. Apart from mapping all the necessary fields, users can send custom value to any Zoho Campaigns fields if they want.
Note : When you send data in Zoho Campaigns an email confirmation message will go to the typed email. The data will not insert before the confirmation. If you want to send data without email confirmation, you have to change some settings in the Zoho Campaign. Have to disable SIGNUP FORM.
If is difficult to understand then you can watch videos on conditional logic, click here
Here you can see the API response from Zoho Campaigns after Elementor forms is submitted. You will get a response whether the submission is successful or failed. It will help you to debug the situation.